Important questions: When you call we will want to know about the environment the equipment will be working in so that we find the rental equipment best suited for your application. Questions we may ask include:
- How much weight does the forklift need to lift?
- What are your typical pallet sizes? Any long or non-typical loads?
- Do you operate the forklift inside or outside?
- How high do you need to lift the loads?
- About how many hours will you operate the equipment in a day? One or two shifts?
- Do you need to unload trailers with the forklift?
- Are there any other low overhead obstructions the forklift must go under?
- What is the smallest aisle width the equipment needs to work in?
- For electric forklift and warehouse equipment, what voltage do you require?